Translate

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Packing for 18 months

We can thank Dana for her help. Cutting my wardrobe in half was all we needed to do. With a lot of crying, and whining on my part we finally did it jewelry and shoes. NO SMALL TASK!! The Prius is packed to the brim but it is all in.

I did so well not to get sick at the MTC but it caught up with me at 5 pm saturday and hit me with a vengeance. After cooking scallops (very first time) perfectly if I do say so myself. I wrapped myself up in a blanket and then finally took a hot hot shower and medicated myself and went to bed.
We headed out today at 7 am driving to Grants, New Mexico. It has been along day and this cold is getting the best of me. Bob is healthy and going strong. He never ceases to amaze me. He is definitely my energizer bunny. I have a great companion. We arrived in NM around 5 o'clock. After 10 hours in the car we were ready to be done. We had a nice dinner.
Goodnight a longer day tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment