Translate

Thursday, February 21, 2013

God can and will use anyone to move his work!

I have been asked to play piano for the sisters at church. While my neighbor gave me courage by saying to me "you beat nuttin". We had a good laugh but I still practice and then pray they will only hear the good notes. Well, I just found the best. I believe I will use it in my homecoming talk.



In 2 Corinthians 12:9
My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.

The following list proves to me that God first like a challenge and second has a sence of humor.

Jacob was a CHEATER.
Peter had a TEMPER
David had an AFFAIR.
Noah got DRUNK.
Jonah RAN from God.
Paul was a MURDERER.
Gideon was INSECURE.
Miriam was a GOSSIP.
Martha was a WORRIER.
Thomas was a DOUBTER.
Sara was IMPATIENT.
Elijah was moody.
Moses STUTTERED.
Zaccheus was SHORT.
Abraham was OLD.
Lazarus was DEAD.

Hope you enjoyed that. I know it gave me hope.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment